A new Beach Pass season is coming, and this one is gonna be BOOMbastic!
Unlock loads of rewards and the new Cards Bunker Buster and Boom Bundle, and raze entire outposts to the ground with their explosive capabilities!
We're also making changes to Season progress and Stars, so read on for more details!
Strap yourself in. It's time for The Big Boom!
- 70 Beach Pass Reward Tiers to unlock, including a new exclusive vehicle: Bunker Buster!
- 70 Free Pass Reward Tiers to unlock, including a new exclusive power up: Boom Bundle!
- Bonus boxes after completing the tiered rewards.
All Beach Pass exclusive content will become available in boxes at a future date.
The Big Boom season will run from February 1st to March 1st.
NEW CARD: BUNKER BUSTER
Bunker Buster deals massive damage to your opponents. It might move slowly, but once this beast (finally) reaches the enemy outposts, they might as well kiss their sweet defenses goodbye!
Bunker Buster can be unlocked first as a Beach Pass exclusive reward.
NEW FREE CARD: BOOM BUNDLE
What do you do when your base lacks storage space for all those extra explosives that Heavy ordered? You put them into a very flammable wooden crate, call it a Boom Bundle, and throw it at your opponents! Tic, tic, tic, BOOM! Problem solved.
Boom Bundle can be unlocked first as a FREE Pass exclusive reward.
BEACH PASS PERKS
Along with greater exclusive rewards, if you activate the Beach Pass you will also gain access to these bonuses:
- Team Boost: Get +10% bonus Coins from battles for you and your team AND get 10% more Coins for each teammate with a Beach Pass activated!
- Golden Name: visible on the end of battle leaderboard.
- Card Level Boost: All your cards are boosted up to your current HQ level!
- Bonus Boxes: Earn Big Boxes after completing the tiered rewards
First of all, we want to thank you for all the feedback and suggestions we’ve received on the Star Pool and Season Pass. After reading through all your comments and looking at some of the data, we have decided to make the following adjustments to Seasons and Stars:
- Players now start each Season with 50 Stars in their Star Pool
- Star Pool maximum cap increased to 200 (from 50)
- Players now earn 4 Stars every hour (from 12 Stars every 2.5 hours)
- Stars received from battle victories increased to 12 (from 9)
- Total Stars needed to complete the Pass was reduced
Last December, when we and everyone played Season 2 of the Beach Pass, it felt too difficult to complete. The balancing was tight and it set expectations very high.
Now, for Season 4, we've set Stars to refresh every hour. Stars still accumulate at a similar rate as in previous seasons, but we've dramatically reduced the amount of Stars required to unlock Reward Tiers and increased the Star Pool cap to 200. Increasing this cap allows you to decide when and how long you want to play without having to sacrifice Stars or stick to a rigid schedule.
In addition to the adjustments to Seasons and Stars, we're also making the following changes:
- Operations now rotate every hour
- 15 Bridges and Blue Lagoon are being substituted for Close Encounters and Boa Beach in the map rotation
We really appreciate all your comments so far and hope you all enjoy playing with the changes coming in this Season 4 Beach Pass. We'll continue to work on improving these features during our soft-launch period, so feel free to share your feedback with us in the meantime!
Season, Star, and additional changes will be available starting with The Big Boom Beach Pass Season.
See you on the Island!
The Boom Beach: Frontlines Team