Boom, our first release notes are here! And while this update might be a small one, it does help us pave the way forward in terms of providing updates to the game in a more seamless way. We will have a much bigger update coming later this quarter in which you can look forward to a wider array of feature improvements and additional content.
This release contains the following updates:
- Backend adjustments which allow for updates to be rolled out more seamlessly without having to interrupt your game.
- Various crash fixes and additional logging to help us identify the causes of the crashes we have not quashed yet.
- Fixed the Gem tooltip wrongly displaying you can find gems in some boxes.
The following matchmaking changes have been released.
- Players with high MMR (Matchmaking Rate) should see dramatically fewer matches with bots.
- New players should not be pulled into higher-level games immediately
- Slightly increased queue times
- Fewer matches where you join after a game has started
Additionally, we wanted to touch on some of the things that are being discussed in both the community and within the team. These are things you can expect improvements on sooner rather than later.
Sometimes bots aren’t acting in a way in which you’d expect them to be. We are aware and we’ll have more details to follow on this.
And thanks to your help we’ve identified tons of bugs that are captured and being lined up for future releases. Stay tuned!